Saint Philip Neri is a Catholic School of the Archdiocese of Chicago structured to pass on an experience of Jesus Christ in a rich educational setting. While we consistently strive to accomplish our mission we recognize that children have multiple personalities, learning styles and rates of development. The preparation we give them helps them to function as individuals and cooperative members of their families and society at large. Effort and dedication are required of every person in our school community to uphold our values of :
- FAITH: Rooting the community in Christ to strengthen its moral character.
- DIVERSITY: Motivating students to expand their mental and cultural horizons.
- DISCIPLINE: Fostering a climate of order, security and peace throughout the school
- INSTRUCTION: Teaching students skills and values they need to excel in the world
- EXPECTATIONS: Stirring youth and adults to achieve to the best of their abilities
- COLLABORATION: Maintaining communication, unity and cooperation between all
It is our aim for every student and adult to gain knowledge that is enlivened by faith, motivated by hope and fueled by love(1 Corinthians 12: 2).
We respect and believe in our children.
We support parents, guardians and families.
We cherish our faculty, staff, alumni and supporters.
We are grateful for the neighborhood in which we serve.
We trust in God who is the source of our gifts and our lives.
We are committed to “be” and “bring” GOOD NEWS to the world.
Our school's mission is to provide a high-quality 21st century Catholic education to children of diverse religious affiliations. St. Philip Neri instills core Christian values of mercy, integrity, and service that results in graduates being prepared for secondary education and lifelong learning.