About Saint Philip Neri Catholic School
Saint Philip Neri Catholic School is a Christ-centered community of students, parents, faculty, staff, neighbors and concerned supporters working together to:
- Foster educational excellence;
- Affirm each child's dignity and heritage;
- Strengthen family life and community life;
- Equip students to prosper in the complex, technological society;
- Promote awareness and service both locally and globally;
- Build up the Kingdom of God in every thought, word and deed.
Saint Philip Neri is a Catholic School of the Archdiocese of Chicago structured to pass on an experience of Jesus Christ in a rich educational setting. While we consistently strive to accomplish our mission we recognize that children have multiple personalities, learning styles and rates of development.
Find out more about our Mission >
St. Philip Neri School has been a strong presence in the South Shore Community since it first opened in 1913. Irish-Americans and other people of Western European ancestry first established the school. The founding priests, sisters and families were determined that their institution would add to the well-being and growth of the church and the greater South Shore Community.
Find out more about our History >
St. Philip Neri School is a vital ministry of Saint Philip Neri Church of the Archdiocese of Chicago. The local pastor is ultimately responsible to the Archbishop of Chicago for the functioning and well-being of the School Ministry.
Find out more about our Boards >